Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Wonderful and Talented Person

Hello to all of my mothers followers.It saddens me to say that we lost my mother Janice Saturday January 21,2012...It was so sudden and has left us in despair.She was a wonderful and talented person and will be missed by many.Its just not going to be the same without her she was a loving and great person.But as for now Amy Lynns Creations and Black Creek Primitives will be closed.I'm not sure yet what will happen i may or may not take on her work.I helped her a lot with her creations so we will see.For now those who bought her creations enjoy them she worked hard making them she loved sewing and creating her crafts.

Amy~

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Amy, I am so sorry for your families loss. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and the family. It has come as a great shock to us all and will be a great loss to the blogging community. Your mom will be sadly missed, she was such a sweetheart and touched hearts of so many! {{Big, Big Hugs}} Mary

The Rusty Thimble said...

Amy I am so sorry to hear this, your mom was a sweet lady
hugs and prayers to you and your family

Brenda

Sheila said...

Amy, I left a comment on the other blog this morning.
I'm sorry to hear of your moms passing. She just emailed me last week telling me how sick she was.
She was a good friend and wonderfully talented with a big heart!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I share in your loss.
I will miss her.
hugs,
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

JasaMaklonMinuman said...

thanks a lot sir for this interesting article
regardsMaklon Minuman Surabaya

@admin Alwindo said...

Thankq for this article, good luck

Susu Kambing Gomars

prince said...

Organic Play Bazaar Gardening Tips From Very Experienced People

Followers